Dr. Meghann Austin
Dr. Meghann Austin attended Michigan State University and graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Sciences. Following graduation she relocated to Austin, Texas, where she worked as a Wellness Coach and Chiropractic Assistant. It was in Austin that she realized the power of chiropractic! She immediately enrolled in and graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic (now Parker University) in April 2011 and immediately relocated to Northwest Arkansas to start practicing with her husband, Dr. Tyson Austin, at their Rogers office, New Hope Functional Chiropractic.
Dr. Meghann Austin has undergone clinical training in the following areas:
- Functional nutrition
- Functional neurology
- Active therapeutic movement
- Therapeutic exercise
- Functional rehabilitation
- Kinetic rehabilitation with active motion
- Kinesiology taping
- Postural correction
- Class IV laser therapy
She has also trained and certified to perform the Webster's Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
She has also received certification in Functional Thyroid Disorders and Functional Brain and Neurotransmitter Dysfunction in order to better serve her patients.
She is certified FAKTR-PM practitioners which allows her to treat chronic and acute musculoskeletal/fascial conditions quickly and effectively.
Dr. Austin is affiliated with the following state and national organizations:
- Member-American Chiropractic Association
- Member-Arkansas Chiropractic Society
- Member- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- HMO's and PPO's
- American Chiropractic Association
- Arkansas Chiropractic Society
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association